Linkin Park live @ Download Festival 2014 | Castle Donington, England (Full Show) [06/14/2014]
Linkin Park's full Download Festival concert in Donington Castle, England on June 14, 2014. This video was made using two professionally shot sources, multiple audience videos, an audience audio recording and the "Hybrid Theory: Live at Download Festival 2014" album.
This show was the first and only time Linkin Park played every song from "Hybrid Theory" from front to back in concert, meaning this was also the last times Chester Bennington would perform "By Myself", "Forgotten" and "Pushing Me Away" live before passing away in 2017.
Had to reupload this one, I fixed some audio syncing issues, along with adding more photos, enjoy!
Tour: The Hunting Party
0:00:00 - 00. Intro
Act I: Hybrid Theory (SBD)
0:03:36 - 01. Papercut
0:06:43 - 02. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro) [PRO]
0:09:55 - 03. With You
0:13:30 - 04. Points Of Authority
0:18:28 - 05. Crawling
0:22:07 - 06. Runaway
0:25:30 - 07. By Myself (First performance since 2003)*
0:28:53 - 08. In The End (PRO)
0:32:35 - 09. A Place For My Head
0:36:24 - 10. Forgotten (First performance since 2002)*
0:39:50 - 11. Cure For The Itch (Full Song Live Premiere; 2014 Version)
0:42:40 - 12. Pushing Me Away (First performance since 2008)*
0:48:36 - 13. Mashup Intro #1 (w/ The Catalyst, The Requiem, 1stp Klosr)
0:51:00 - 14. Guilty All The Same
0:56:53 - 15. Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
1:00:54 - 16. Wastelands [Hard Start (No Album Version Intro)] (PRO)
1:04:06 - 17. Burn It Down
1:08:03 - 18. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks V2; Wall of Noise Outro)
1:13:28 - 19. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro/Outro)
1:17:04 - 20a. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro)**
1:18:47 - 20b. Until It's Gone (Ext. Outro Transition) (PRO)
1:22:48 - 21. Lost In The Echo (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)
1:25:16 - 22. New Divide (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)
1:28:25 - 23. What I've Done (Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
1:32:55 - 24. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)
* Chester's final live performance of this song
** Audio only
Sectioned playlist ► https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLdzRm0nlFGn
Special Thanks to TheCob15, secretclown, nichollss94, Andy Russ, Gunner12374, Thomas Turner, Matthew Dunkley, xPhoenix7389x, Thomas Turner and a few other LP fans for sharing their footage from the concert!
Other Show Notes - https://lplive.net/shows/2014/20140614
- 'By Myself' was last performed live on October 29, 2003 in Seoul, South Korea. Mike read lyrics from the stage for both By Myself and Forgotten.
- 'Forgotten' was last confirmed to have been performed on February 24, 2002 in Las Vegas, but the band performed a show at the House Of Blues in Los Angeles on March 4, 2002 for a benefit concert. The setlist for that show is unknown, but it was likely that the Projekt Revolution 2002 headlining setlist (which included 'Forgotten') was performed at that show. The band messed up the beginning of the song, with Chester and Mike both skipping the first line. Mike messed up part of the second verse.
- 'Cure For The Itch' was last performed on August 31, 2011 in Los Angeles. That version of the song (performed throughout Europe and North America in summer 2008 as well as for two shows in August 2011) was a remix. The studio version was last performed on June 4, 2001 in London, but all performances in 2000 and 2001 were shortened. See the Debut note for this version of the song.
-' Pushing Me Away' was last performed on August 21, 2008 in Maryland Heights, MO. The piano version of the song was last performed two shows later on August 24, 2008 in Woodlands, TX.
- After Hybrid Theory, eleven more songs were performed to close out the show.
- 'Wastelands' was performed with a hard start to the song due to it being the first performance without it coming out of the end of 'Runaway' like all of the prior shows in 2014.
- The intro for 'Until It's Gone' featured parts of 'No More Sorrow', 'The Catalyst', 'New Divide', and 'Until It's Gone' mashed together.
- From the encore "medley" (all songs were performed essentially transitioning out of each other), 'A Light That Never Comes' and obviously 'Crawling' were removed.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Rob performed a drum solo before the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'.
- This is the first full show that 'Faint' has not been played at since the beginning of the LP Underground Tour in 2003 when it was debuted live for the first time. It is also the first time that just one song from Meteora ('Numb') was on the setlist for a show since the touring cycle began for that album.
- This was the first time that the full studio version of 'Cure For The Itch' was performed live. Mike rerecorded the vocal samples in the song for this performance and Joe added a few more improv beats over the song. The ending fade-out was lot longer than the studio version and past performances.